This policy applies to information collected by the App from or about you, including information about your mobile device. We refer to that information, collectively, as “User Data” or “your User Data.” Thus, this policy applies to User Data that the App collects when you register, place an order, or fill out a form within the App. This policy also applies to User Data collected by the App from your mobile device. HOWEVER, this policy does NOT apply to information collected by other apps on your mobile device, and it does not apply to information that we may collect from you on our website or if you use any of our other apps or services.
What User Data does the app collect?
The app collects User Data from your mobile device. Particularly, the app may obtain from your mobile device your Android advertising identifier, a unique, user-resettable ID supplied by Google for advertising and analytics.
The app also collects User Data from or about you when you register, place an order or fill out a form within the App. In those instances, you may be asked to provide to the App your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
How is your Android advertising ID used?
Google has published the following terms governing the collection and use of advertising identifiers. We are committed to abiding by these terms in connection with the collection and use of your Android advertising identifier by the App:
· Usage. The Android advertising identifier must only be used for advertising and user analytics. The status of the “Opt out of Interest-based Advertising” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting must be verified on each access of the ID.
· Association with personally-identifiable information or other identifiers. The advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) without explicit consent of the user.
· Respecting users' selections. If reset, a new advertising identifier must not be connected to a previous advertising identifier or data derived from a previous advertising identifier without the explicit consent of the user. Also, you must abide by a user’s “Opt out of Interest-based Advertising” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting. If a user has enabled this setting, you may not use the advertising identifier for creating user profiles for advertising purposes or for targeting users with personalized advertising. Allowed activities include contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and security and fraud detection.
· Transparency to users. The collection and use of the advertising identifier and commitment to these terms must be disclosed to users in a legally adequate privacy notification. To learn more about our privacy standards, please review our User Data policy.
How is your other User Data used?
The section above describes how we use your Android advertising identifier. Any other User Data (“Other User Data”) collected by the App from or about you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To provide a service you have requested from the App, that is, for advising you of and facilitating your obtaining discount pricing on prescriptions.
· To send periodic emails: the email address you provide for receiving a discount card will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to that discount card.
· To share your information with outside parties as described below under the heading “Do we share any of your User Data with outside parties?”.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety your personal and sensitive User Data. The App uses a secure server. And, all personal and sensitive User Data is transmitted using modern cryptography, e.g., via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we share any of your User Data with outside parties?
Without your explicit consent, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share with outside parties your User Data, except as provided below:
· We may share your User Data with outside parties for purposes directly related to providing a service you have requested from the App – i.e., advising you of and facilitating your obtaining discount pricing on prescriptions.
· We may also share your User Data with, or it may be accessible to, the following outside parties:
o Trusted outside parties who assist us in servicing you, operating the App, operating our website and otherwise conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep such User Data confidential.
o A buyer or other successor of our business in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about App users is among the assets transferred.
· We may also share your User Data, whether or not of a personal and sensitive nature, when we believe such sharing is appropriate to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or to enforce our rights arising from any agreements between us, including the App EULA, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety
· We may share User Data that is not of a personal and sensitive nature with outside parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Can you change your User Data?
Yes, you can edit your profile information by visiting the registration page in the App. You can also contact us to make other changes in that data.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services in the App. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. To make a request under California privacy laws not otherwise addressed here, please contact us.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect User Data from children under that age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any unauthorized information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. To make a request under California privacy laws, please contact us.